Your quality Nanny
Our philosophy in sourcing qualified child care providers is to refer only those providers we would entrust with our own children. Thus we seek child care providers who have quality life experiences in a supervised environment or higher education in early childhood. Many providers have raised children of their own. We recruit child care providers who are professional, well spoken, and interested in child care as a career. Provider qualifications include:
- Quality life experience caring for or working with children;
- Excellent employment and personal references;
- Clean criminal record;
- Strong driving record with reliable transportation and insurance, and
- Current Infant and Child First Aid and CPR certification.
- Hiring a Nanny? What to expect.
When hiring a nanny, you are choosing a person who will be responsible for your children’s physical, developmental, emotional, and behavioral needs. More »
- What your nanny will expect from you.
Considerations—what to know about compensation, taxes, and health insurance. More »
- Types of Nannies.
Ongoing, temporary, full-time, part-time—there are different types. Which fits best for you? More »
- How the process works.
Registration, consultation, interviews, offers, and ongoing support, this is what Child Care Professionals does best with you. More »