What you should expect
You are choosing someone who responsible for your children’s physical, developmental, emotional, and behavioral needs.
Your nanny will:
- Provide basic care—feeding, bathing, dressing, and creating a healthy and safe environment for your children;
- Nurture, motivate, and challenge your children;
- Be an example to your children;
- Reinforce the values established by you – the parents;
- Foster learning through educational and hands on experiences;
- Plan and organize activities and playdates;
- Become an extension of the parenting-team, providing positive, consistent limitations and discipline as directed by the parents;
- Plan and prepare nutritionally sound breakfasts and lunches for the child. Clean up afterwards;
- Care for child’s laundry and children’s areas of the home;
- Pick up after the children and help the children become responsible for themselves throughout the home;
- Transport children to medical appointments, classes, and other activities;
- Maintain a daily log of activities to provide continuity with parents;
- Care for your children when they are sick, and
- Act accordingly in case of emergency.
As every family is unique, each family is encouraged to develop their expectations with the nanny to create a strong, consistent working relationship.
Start your search for your qualified Nanny
First Step – please complete our Registration form (PDF) and Placement agreement (PDF). We know that filling out this paperwork may appear old fashioned, but we’ve discovered new insights in this process, helping us work out the perfect match for your great family.
You may scan/email or mail these documents to us. Once we receive everything, we contact you to discuss your needs and requirements in greater detail, and initiate your search.