What type of Nanny fits your family’s needs?
Ongoing, temporary, full-time, part-time,— there are different types. Which fits best for you?
We specialize in placing quality nannies to work in the homes of professional families on a long term basis. However, we also offer our families short-term options as their needs arise.
Our compensation table outlines Nanny and Agency fees for each of the following roles.
An ongoing placement is one in which both family and nanny are seeking a long-term relationship. CCP providers are asked to make a minimum one-year commitment to a family.
A full-time nanny works 40 or more hours per week. Full-time nannies are typically compensated with a weekly salary, and receive benefits such as paid holidays, paid time off, reimbursement for mileage when using their own vehicle for job related activities, and possibly a contribution toward health insurance (depending upon the nanny’s particular situation.) Average gross compensation ranges from $650 to $850 per week, based upon the nanny’s individual qualifications and requirements of the job.
Part-time nannies work less than 40 hours per week. Part-time nannies may be compensated on either a weekly salary (typically for heavier part time hours) or an hourly basis. Part-time nannies often receive some holiday pay, some paid time off, and reimbursement for mileage when using their own vehicle for job related activities. Average compensation ranges from $16-$22 per hour.
A temporary nanny is needed for a specified time frame only. Typical examples include:
- Newborn Specialists help after the birth of a child, working in tandem with the parents to get the baby (or babies) on a schedule compatible with the famliy situation while also allowing the parents much needed time to rest and recover. Both daytime and nighttime hours are available.
- Summer Nannies care for school age children over their summer break.
- Fill-in Nannies assist a family while their current nanny or provider is on vacation, medical leave, etc.
Temporary nannies are compensated with a weekly salary for full-time or an hourly rate for a part-time temporary assignment. Compensation ranges above typically apply.
For our registered families, we also provide occasional care. If you need a nanny to care for the children while you go out for the evening or while you travel out of town, we have professional child care providers available. For this service we ask at least 48 hours notice (longer for overnight and weekend care). Provider compensation is $20 per hour, with a minimum of four hours. Overnight care ranges from $300 to $400 per overnight depending upon requirements of the job.
Hotel Child Care
We provide in-room hotel child care for families visiting the Greater Cincinnati area. We require at least 48 hours advance notice. Compensation for the provider is $20 per hour, with a four hour minimum, plus reimbursement for parking, or arrangement for valet parking, if applicable (primarily downtown hotels). Rates for holidays will be higher.
For our registered families we also provide:
- Montessori Specialists introduce developmental activities to your child and you — and to your nanny.
- Travel Nannies provide child care support if you need a nanny for a vacation with your family, or to accompany you and your child on a business trip.
- Newborn Specialists help after the birth of a child, working in tandem with the parents to get the baby (or babies) on a schedule compatible with the famliy situation while also allowing the parents some time to rest and recover. Both daytime and nighttime hours are available.
For more information on our specialists, please contact our office at 513-561-4810.
Start your search for your qualified Nanny
First Step – please complete our Registration form (PDF) and Placement agreement (PDF). We know that filling out this paperwork may appear old fashioned, but we’ve discovered new insights in this process, helping us work out the perfect match for your great family.
You may scan/email or mail these documents to us. Once we receive everything, we contact you to discuss your needs and requirements in greater detail, and initiate your search.