You have the qualifications and training
(or you’re ready to get it.)
Here’s what we’re looking for – meet or exceed these requirements:
- Have quality experience working with children;
- Be willing to make 1+ year commitment to your family (for long term opportunities);
- Have or be willing to obtain your Infant and Child First Aid and CPR certification prior to beginning work for a family;
- Have outstanding references for your dependable work record;
- Be legal to work in the United States;
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Have a valid Driver’s License —with a safe driving record and an insured vehicle;
- Pass our background checks, and
- Be a non-smoker.
If you have these qualification, let’s talk. Click here to start the application process, or give us a call 513.561.4810.